Friday, March 28, 2008

Daddy

We miss you! As I write this Camlyn is in the other room looking at pictures of you. "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, awwww." Caeden is trying to be a little man and is helping me out. He still can not resist asking though, "Mommy when is Monday? What happens Monday? Do we pick Daddy up now?"

Mommy had a rough night too. You know it is not much fun without you. There is no one to fight with about who has to turn off the light. If I "accidentally" forget to turn it off, I still have to get out and do it myself. Listen close now because you are going to hear something that you haven't heard much in the few years that we have been married. You are right. It is cold when you sleep by yourself, there is no one to steal the covers from! Yes, I did check on the little guys and covered Camlyn back up. Know what? I even put extra blankets on them just like you would have if you were here.

Hurry home, Papai!

2 comments:

Lani said...

Daddy will be home soon. ;) Sweet letter.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome mommy!