Friday, March 14, 2008

Baby Games




We did have a good night. Although Camlyn is not back to 100%. I will leave out all the yucky details that most everyone does not want to read about. Since there is not much stink going on around here today, well there is but in a different way, I thought I would write about the little games that I play with both of the boys.

Caeden was very giggly as a baby, he still is. When he was really little we started playing a laughing game. I would start, "Ho, Ho." He would reply, "Ha, Ha." "Tee Hee." Back and forth. Just talking. Pretty soon we would both be rolling on the floor laughing for real.

Camlyn is not really what I would call "giggly." I tried the laughing game with him but it didn't fly. The thing that gets him going is for me to copy his facial expressions. Start with the pout, then stinking cute face, repeat. It gets him every time. That was one reason that I knew he didn't feel good the other night. I could not get him to play our game. Even Caeden joined in, but no luck.

Yes, Mommies do have their ways and it is not always intuition. ; )

1 comment:

Lani said...

Yes... Mommies do know things about their babies, don't they. ;) Kekoa and Gavyn play different games, too. Thanks for sharing yours.