Friday, March 28, 2008

I have really given up hope of ever understanding my boys. I just try to live in peace with them. But sometimes you do have to wonder. I just walked into Camlyn's room and there he was on the floor with the container of wipes. They were strung out all over the room. He seems to have some kind of infatuation with them. Any chance that he gets he grabs them and sucks on them. I do not think that I have ever claimed that things are normal here, far from it. Think it is something like catnip?

2 comments:

Lani said...

Yeah... I'm still trying to figure out Kekoa's affinity to wheels. Anything that has wheels that comes off, loses them. When you figure your boys out, could you come help me figure mine out? ;)

Jessica said...

Now that must be a boy thing because it happens at our house too!