Thursday, March 20, 2008

Soccer, er Futbol

So maybe a bit more explanation is needed on the whole soccer thing. Ronaldinho is like the Beckham of Brazil. If you don't understand that much I can't really help you because I don't understand any more than that. : ) I have always enjoyed watching soccer. After watching some of these videos with my husband and the kids I can start to see why people think it is the greatest sport ever. Some of the things they can do with the ball is amazing. The Brazilian's motto apparently is "Play Beautifully." I can live with that.

So here is what goes on at our house.

The pajama thing again. It must be a Sunday afternoon ;)

4 comments:

Lani said...

What a fun Daddy. ;)

Brenda said...

Ahhhhh, pajamas and Sunday just go together, don't they!!

Just Joey said...

Me thinks you guys are eventually going to need a bigger yard for soccer!

L'anglaise. said...

Vive le Foot (as they say in France!)