Thursday, March 13, 2008

Wildlife

I do not think that I have written about bats on here yet, we will leave that for another day. This afternoon, I thought I had left the boys quietly sleeping in there rooms, which are located right beside our bedroom. I closed the door so I would not disturb them while I used the computer this afternoon. The last that I had checked Caeden was sleeping but I kept hearing rustling noises. He is getting better at pretending to be asleep but I can usually tell. I told him to settle down and sleep, trough the door a couple times, but it kept continuing. I opened the door and he was sleeping like an angel. The noise, coming from the attic. Hmmm, another bat, mouse?

This afternoon when we were playing outside, I heard chirping and rustling and looked up. There is a bird stuck in our attic! Moises went up when he got home from work, but could not get him out. What will we have next, a squirrel? I shouldn't even say it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica - I'm planning to post this morning about a bird stuck in our chimney... and I'm checking my blogs today and you have a bird, too. Must be the season! Poor birdies...

Lani said...

Ha... I was going to send you the link to Amy's bird story when I read this, but I see she already beat me to it. :) About the only wildlife we've had in our house lately is box elder bugs and spiders and the probably don't count, huh?

Jessica said...

Let us know how you get yours out! A net did not work for us. It is quiet today, so either it found its own way out or knocked itself silly against the window.