Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Our Mail Box

I love old houses. I think they have so much personality that newer houses just seem to be lacking in. It is a good thing because our house was built quite awhile ago. So long ago in fact that it was first sold for about $10.

One of the little bits of personality that I like about our house is the mailbox. It is just a hole in the front wall with a little door on the outside. So our mail comes directly into the house, kind of nice on these snowy, cold days. The boys love to play there too and often leave interesting tidbits for the mailman.

Well, we have not had any mail for the past three days. I was wondering if it had anything to do with this....
I could see how a bright, neon, yellow, plastic gun could be considered threatening. I'm just wondering.....

2 comments:

Lani said...

Ha... did you take it out and see if the mail started arriving again?

Jessica said...

We got mail the same day.