Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Weekend

Well, I do not even know where to start. This is going to sound horrible, but I did not like my oldest son very much over the weekend. Caeden woke up on Monday night with a fever and a sore throat, no it wasn't strep. It was nice to know that the devil did not possess my little boy though. He has been home with me the past two days, and yes I do like him again. Poor little guy didn't feel very good, unfortunately he wanted everyone to feel the same way!

In other news, Daddy is home! He got home around 1 am on Tue morning. After we got back I noticed something else that had left with him. The music in our house. I usually sing to the little guys, just silly songs that I make up for the occasion, nope none came out. Camlyn always sings himself to sleep. The night that Moises left Camlyn was singing "Happy Birthday" to himself two hours after we had put him down. Tuesday night when Moises was giving him a bath he was singing, "Daddy, daddy, daddy." We are glad to have the music back, even if it does continue on until after we have retired too. No wonder that boy sleeps in so late....

No comments: