Thursday, April 24, 2008

Beach

Since I am feeling a bit lazy today, how about another geography lesson. Does anyone know what famous beach this is?

A shot from above. This picture was taken from atop the Pao de Acucar.

And a shot from the coconut stand.
Yes, there is a coconut stand! Dorival, Moises oldest brother, is the guy in the cowboy hat. Moises is in the brown baseball cap, everyone else has their backs turned.
Here's the answer. Ignore the beer references and the ahem "sights on the beach." This video shows the highlights the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbhR_6wE1TQ
All together now, 1 2 3, "At the Copa Copacabana..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be coming in to Sao Paulo? I'd never know for sure as I've never been there!

Anonymous said...

You must be coming in to Sao Paulo? You could fool me good because I've never been there!

Jessica said...

It is in Brazil, but not Sao Paulo. This city is farther North.