Saturday, April 5, 2008

Loot

The first garage sale of the season in our little town and here is what I came away with.

A pair of pajama pants. I have decided that a boy can never have too many pairs of pajamas, even if they are mismatching. A navy hoodie with a football on the sleeve. A pair of brown plaid shorts.
A tee shirt with soccer balls on it, no I can't resist anything soccer related anymore. A matching set of navy pants and a basketball shirt.
A pair of brown cords from Gap. Camo pants from the Children's place, a pair of Levi jeans All for $9, don't think I did too bad.

Not all of it will fit right now but it won't be long. I have a drawer of stuff for Caeden to grow into and have been thankful for it in the past. He is just starting to grow out of his current size, so it is time to replenish the drawer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you buy that wonderful pancake mix? I haven't been able to find it. Also, the breaded Tilapia fish you talk about - is that the same as the crusted tilapia our Fareway has? Sorry about all the questions. Tried your baked carrots and liked them. Enjoy reading about the kids - cuties -

Jessica said...

Cub Foods. We did try a different brand that cost more but they were not so good. They had that baking soda taste. The tilapia is probably the same. I don't remember what they called it, fajita or fiesta crust?