Thursday, April 10, 2008

Crazy Town

You are about to enter Crazy Town. Enter at your own risk. I thought I would let y'all know just how this week has been going. The mornings have been spent wiping milk off the walls and windows and rescuing monkeys from their crazy perches on the counter top and the tops of chairs. The afternoons are nap times right, right! Not anymore it seems. I still rock Camlyn for his nap but the other afternoon it wasn't working. He did not want to go to sleep and in between sticking Alison back in her crib, I gave up. He did eventually fall asleep. I thought I would try it again this afternoon. Stuck him in the crib and this is what I came back too.

The diaper and clothes were on the other side of the room. "Poobie, Poobie." Yes, he did pee on his blankets.

6 comments:

Jo said...

I love it!! Brings back a lot of memories. Amazing how much can happen while they are "napping!"

Brenda said...

Of course he had to pee! Need to make sure the plumbing works!

Lani said...

Well, Mom, you didn't seem like you had enough to do. ;) Camlyn, you really ARE a little monkey. A cute one, though.

Anonymous said...

Guess who, so sorry. How can I help?That is what Grandmas are for,I wish I were closer I would hug the boy.

Anonymous said...

This one has to have a comment! Yes, 'Crazy Town' is a good name for any home with boys! Oh! Brings back memories! And -- things don't change much as they grow -- you just have more stories! Aunt Linda

Jessica said...

The truth spoken by all the experts. Every day it is confirmed that Mommies really know nothing, they just learn to roll with the punches.