Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Meghan

My skin gets very dry in the winter, especially my hands, because of all the hand washing and dishes. I keep a special pair of gloves by our bed to wear at night. I slather up with lotion and put them on. Caeden found these gloves. He put them on and instantly turned into a doctor. Ordering Camlyn around, stand here on the scale, and issuing flu shots. He was very busy and was playing quite nicely, so I let him keep them for the time being. They quickly turned into an obsession though and would only take them off for the essential things, eating, shower, bathroom, when we ordered him too. I found out why tonight.

He came to me with a dreamy look in his face. Yes, he was smelling the gloves. "Mommy, these smell like Meghan." Meghan is a little girl in his class.
"Do you like Meghan."
"Yeah, Meghan is my friend." He spread his arms way out to the side. "I like her this much."
Maybe we have a first crush? She is a cute little girl, mommy approves.

2 comments:

Lani said...

Uh oh... too cute. ;)

Just Joey said...

oh boy, hold on to your hats! And just be glad you don't have girls. :-)