Friday, February 22, 2008

Trash Ties



Attention all you long haired sistas! I found a new website that I think is interesting. Trash Ties I am always looking for new ways to do my hair. Not that any of you have noticed any lately, but still. There are some cute pictures on there, and some not so great, but hey we have all had bad hair days.

Some of these are on my wish list, right after getting a new modem and high speed Internet set up! Hey, Iowa Telecom has some new deals for those of us lucky enough to be on the calling list. Free modem for a year if you sign up now. So guess what, we signed up. That was just what we were waiting on!

Maybe the next time you see me I will be rocking a new hair do!

2 comments:

Lani said...

These are not technically "clothes" are they? I think I might be buying one of these babies. You're supposed to be helping me out here, girlfriend!

Jessica said...

I believe the correct term would be accessory. I do not think that Target has them. So you are safe right? ;)