Thursday, February 14, 2008

Franky the Brave Fireman


This morning it was glaringly obvious why Caeden and I have got been getting along too famously right now. We have opposite personalities. I believe that other people would tell you that maybe we are too much alike but we are different in one major area. Caeden is a morning person. I try to be, and in defense I am getting used to the idea of getting up early and even getting some work done then. In reality I need some time, at least a few seconds to wake up.

Case in point, this morning Caeden was up before 6:30 in the rocking chair. Remind me to explain about the rocking chair thing in another post. He had on fireman boots, that are too big, a fireman's hat that was too big and one of Grandpa Jim's old scanners. Poke a button, WHOOOOO WHOOOOOO WHOOOO. Poke another button, Wheeeoooooo Wheeeeoooo. At least he was keeping himself entertained.

Oh, and if anyone know anything about Franky the Brave Fireman holla at me!

8 comments:

Lani said...

Caeden, sweetie pie, you need to let your Momma get some sleep. ;) But you sure make a handsome fireman.

Jessica said...

The getting up early must be genetic. Great-Grandma G. said Grandpa Jim would be up at 5:30, outside looking at the sky.

Dave said...

I have that Frankie the Brave Fireman book/record. I recently recorded it into my computer and was searching for info on it and found your blog. Let me know if you want a copy.

debbie said...

I am searching for the Book/cassett Frankie the Brsve Fireman, Does anyone have it for sale?

fish2find said...

I found the 45RPM and book on EBAY, hoping to find a way to record. (I dont have a record player)
Id like a MP3 copy if available just for the memories. Im 40 now and I played this record 1000000000 times growing up.

Write me at:
fish2find@gmail.com
if possible to get a copy.

Thanks,

Robert

fish2find said...

Check out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0OzO9ByQT4

I made a lil movie with the book and record.

Jessica said...

Thank you fish2find, that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just linked back to here from The Youtube...what memories...I always felt badly for poor Frankie...good to know kids are still enjoying that kind of simple stuff.