Saturday, February 2, 2008

Long Time No Write

Sorry to leave my readers hanging since, gasp.... Wenesday. I should tell the boys to get on the ball and start to doing all their crazyness. More likely it is me being too busy to pay attention like I should or appreciate the crazyness that is living with two little boys.

Camlyn's pouty lips came about because he wanted Caeden's backpack. Thursday we went on a little shopping trip sans big brother and picked him out his very own backpack. Poor little guy doesn't get much new. Most of his toys, clothes ect. are hand-me-downs. The upside of this, he really appreciates those things that are HIS.

1 comment:

L'anglaise. said...

Hi there, I love to read this to keep up with you and your boys and sure you can link mine if you like :-) Have a good day tomorrow. Love Laurie xx