Friday, February 15, 2008

Ode to Flylady

I am in love with Flylady again. After breaking up with her for a year or so, we are back together and things are going great. I have dropped all the get dressed now nonsense and have just started the cleaning routines again. As of this week I will be a month in it again.

Before my house was clean on the surface, but don't you dare open those cupboards. Now, I have 3 rooms decluttered and a pretty good start on the others. The downstairs bath, the laundry room, and the living room. I don't think I have ever folded the laundry fresh out of the dryer, now I can. My kitchen is not declutter completely, but my millions and millions of spices are in order again!

Grr, spellchecker is still not working. Now if I could just find that dictionary. Hmm.... Who keeps house around here anyway?

No comments: