Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow Day


Frozen noses, and cold toeses. That is what we all had this morning after scooping the snow. Just for the record 4 and 2 year-olds are not good helpers. Camlyn hates the snow and cold, a true Brazilian. He will not walk through the snow, I have to carry him to a place that I have scooped out and he will follow me. Caeden likes to help and loves to play in the snow, although his helping usually involves scooping the snow from the yard back onto the sidewalk! Today Caeden had fun sliding down the huge piles of snow on either side of the driveway. Poor kid I think we need to take him sledding.

Dentist appointment this afternoon, yikes!

2 comments:

Lani said...

I shoveled ours while the boys sat in the car (I didn't realize it needed shoveling until we were supposed to be on our way to yoga.)... the snow was that light... I shoveled it in like 15 minutes. Crazy!

Secretly, I'm glad it snowed... it's a pretty snow and we needed something to cover up all the icky brown from the last melt.

Jessica said...

It was light and powdery. It kept flying up in Camlyn's face. Poor guy, he hates the cold anyway. I should have put him in the car, maybe he would have been happier. :)