Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Growing Up


This morning I had the boys all situated for breakfast. Caeden was at the table eating a pb&j sandwich. Camlyn was in the high chair with scrambled eggs. All were happily and quietly munching away, so I stole downstairs to throw some laundry in. When I came back up the scene had changed, Caeden had gotten a cup for him and Camlyn and poured juice with out spilling and gotten himself some eggs as well and was helping Camlyn to eat. No spills or eggs dropped anywhere! Amazing how fast they grow up, right under our noses and we do not see how mature they are getting. I guess I should let him be a bit more independent. Times like these shows me he can do it.

Now about that glass, yeah a dirty one from the counter. Oops

1 comment:

Lani said...

Wow... he's such a big boy now. It's amazing how one day you just see how they've grown up all of the sudden.