Thursday, January 24, 2008

More Docter Thoughts

My search last night also turned up a case where, our doctor who shall remain nameless, took a child away from a family because the child was accidentally burned while the mother was cooking. Maybe it was needful, maybe it wasn't. All I can think about is our first visit with him. I took Caeden in because he had burnt himself while I was cooking. What he told me was, "You know he won't learn from this."

Second visit was with Camlyn. Camlyn was having episodes where his lips, fingernails, and toenails were turning blue. Scary, right? Anyway, he asked if I thought to look at his tongue as maybe it was something that I fed him. Really, I am not in the habit of giving one year olds anything with that much food coloring in it, except maybe for their birthday.

Two visits with this doctor and I left crying both times. We refuse to see him now. Watch out for this guy!

No comments: