Friday, January 11, 2008

Playing Hooky

I have been wanting to play hooky for awhile and have not been able to. I do not watch Alison on Thursdays, so I thought yesterday would be a great day to take off. As soon as Caeden was done with school we were off to Pella to see Great-Grandpa and Great-Grandma Jack. They called when we were not to far out of town and said it was really snowing there. We kept going because nothing was happening here. By the time we got to Prairie City we could not even see the road. I decided to keep going, figuring if I turned around it would be the same all the way back. We made it safe and decided to stay there, even though Moises said it hardly even snowed here. Go figure! Sorry for the tornado that tore through your house yesterday evening, Grandpa and Grandma. Thank you for all the goodies!

No comments: