Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jello Boats



My boys love oranges. This started in Brazil where the oranges are sweeter and juicer and just off the tree. They will eat as many as you let them. Yesterday after they munched their way through several, I decided to make a recipe that I have been thinking about for awhile and just haven't done. Jello boats I thought would be a lot of fun. Cut the oranges in half, fill them with jello and cut into wedges when ready to serve.

The look on Camlyn's face when he realized I had not given him an orange slice was priceless. Shock, horror and dismay. What is this thing?

2 comments:

Lani said...

I really wish I could have seen his face, Jessica! :)

Jessica said...

Hopefully I will get some pictures up soon. Looks like you had the same problem at your house! Makes you wonder if the extra effort was worth it.