Monday, May 12, 2008

Llama

It is looking a little sparse around here since Friday. Yes, it was a busy weekend and here I am pouting that I forgot the camera the entire time. I didn't get any of the wonderful pictures to showcase our time spent with family.

Some big news happened this weekend, we are getting a kitty! So maybe I won't have to say this anymore. "Stop acting like a kitty and talk to me." The kitty is only a week old so won't be around for awhile. Caeden did name the kitty on the way home. The full name is Llama Mama, but has been shortened to Llama.

2 comments:

Lani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lani said...

Oh... so fun. Can't wait to meet Llama Mama. What a fantastic name. ;)

And about that camera thing... remember that chapter in the book you gave me that talks something along the lines of... if a birthday happened and there isn't a picture, did it really happen? So its not all bad you didn't have a camera. The camera has been known to take the enjoyment out of things. ;)