Thursday, May 8, 2008

More Words

Alison's mom has informed me that they were "working on the moon and the sun," but she was getting them mixed up. Camlyn, I found out quite by accident has them down. I found this out by sharing a bowl of round tortilla chips. The whole ones were obviously all suns and the ones with a bite out of or broken were moons. I tried to get it on video, but now as soon as it comes out, "See, see."

The words do seem to be coming fast and furious now. He really is just sitting back and paying attention to everything. I am often surprised at what that little guy can put together. I was reading a Thomas the Train story to them the other day. Camlyn got up in the middle of the story and proceeded to dig around in the toys. He came back a bit later with, Thomas. "Same, same." He hasn't spit out any sentences yet, or questions, thank goodness. I'm not sure if I am ready for two boys asking questions. Something tells me Camlyn's questions might be a bit deeper than Caeden's. "Mommy, cars don't have hands right?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi - hee-hee! Yes, pretty obvious that cars don't have hands -- so that wasn't hard, but maybe 'Little Bit' will have harder questions -- I always hated the 'Mommy, wonder if. . . . ?' questions! (All my boys said 'wonder if' instead of 'what if'!?) Anyway - it's fun to find out what is in those little minds! (sometimes!)

Lani said...

So glad the words are starting to spill out. Gavyn's been a little parrot the last couple of weeks, too. He amused Laurie with saying baboon (baboom) today.