Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Jackolanterns

Camlyn fell in love with pumpkins and Jack-O-Lanterns this season. If you noticed the decorations on his bedside table, it was all him. He has been carrying around his pumpkin since it came home. He has also been asking me over and over, "Mommy whats Jack-O-Lantern mean?"
Operation Scoop Pumpkin Guts is in full swing.




The results, a bunch of friendly spooks on the front step.

Both of them were proud of their new friends. Camlyn could hardly bear to leave his little pumpkin out there.



Today, they took some pumpkins to school....


And came home with a few more!

2 comments:

Lani said...

Awww... your pumpkins are so cute. Especially the walking/talking ones. Adorable pix.

Anonymous said...

Cute little faces, Jessica, and the jack -o- lanterns are nice, too. Fun times.

(Ha, I just read Lani's comment... I really need to read the other comments before I spill out whatever I had in mind to say. :) )