Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Weekend Project

Camlyn has really been changing too. He has been growing more independent, as well as a little boy should. One problem is that this was his dresser and he was not able to get the clothes out himself. I have been searching our towns and the Internet to find a suitable dresser for him and was not able to find anything that I thought would work. After one more try on Friday night an idea came. Why not switch Camlyn's and Caeden's dressers?

The result was even better than I hoped for! Both boys clothes fit wonderfully in their new homes. Better yet, both boys are thrilled with the results. In Camlyn's words, "Those are my drawers!!" As in, Caeden, you better not touch.
I love how big and roomy Camlyn's room is now. I would put a picture up of the rest of the room, but there are still huge piles of blankets that I don't know what to do with. So now I have a few new projects that need to be completed. I think that new curtains and some wall art are in order, and as much as we have enjoyed this color of green over the years, I think a new color is required to transform it completely into a little boy room. The baby is slowly but surely disappearing.

No comments: