Saturday, January 3, 2009

Cookies!!

Tonight for after supper, I had made cookies. Once Camlyn discovered this, he was not interested in anything else. When I asked if anyone wanted more, Camlyn promptly chimed in, "I would like a cookie!" Every few minutes or so he would remind us that, "There are cookies over there." He spent the entire meal looking back over his shoulder at the cookies and not eating his supper. So when everyone was done but him, and everyone was tired of waiting for Camlyn to eat, I sent Caeden to get three cookies, one for him, one for daddy and one for me. When he saw that he wasn't going to get a cookie, he broke down and took a few bites of supper. Then we broke down and let him have his COOKIE.
Hope it was as good as he was hoping it was going to be.

1 comment:

Lani said...

Dontcha hate that? Speaking of cookies... Kekoa's mad at me tonight because I said we could bake cookies tonight and now it's too late. A little bit because of that and a little bit because he didn't take a nap today. ;)