Thursday, December 17, 2009

Takin' It Hard

This is what four shots will do to you. I can safely say that the 4 year-old check-up is the worst ever. Not only do they make Mommy part of the crime, they double team and do two at a time. One nurse on both sides. With Caeden I was just glad to get out of there in one piece. Camlyn on the other hand broke my heart in pieces.
Something else we walked out of the doctor's office with was an appointment to see the eye doctor. There is a possibility that he has astigmatism. I guess we will find out in Feb. In the mean time his vision is 20/30, which is perfect for a kid. In the mean time I will contemplate ways to keep glasses on a kid that spends half his time upside down!

2 comments:

Lani said...

Poor little man. I HATE those shots. Gavyn outta be a real scream, dontcha think?

SS Vermicompost Industry said...

Excellent Article. Thanks for Sharing...